Come and join us as a salaried GP or salaried GP partner in a very different model of general practice!
NCPC has a number of positions for enthusiastic, motivated GPs to join our not for profit organisation. We have 18 sites across North Cumbria delivering Primary Care Services, all of our practices have a CQC good rating. North Cumbria is a beautiful area on the edge of the Lake District National Park, within easy access to road/rail links and good local schools and colleges.
We currently have opportunities at our practices in Workington and Copeland.
We are a forward thinking organisation who want to do things differently and meet the challenges of modern primary care. We have new business and clinical models and are looking for GPs to join us and help us develop and lead our approach. GPs can join us in various salaried capacities to reflect experience and responsibility without any of the burdens of traditional GP Partnerships.
We can offer:
- Flexible number of sessions, and flexible ways of working including annualised hours and flexible working patterns.
- Opportunities to lead clinical projects and develop your clinical interests
- EMIS Web computer system
- NCPC host three PCNs who are proactive in developing new local services
- No financial commitment – NCPC own or rent all our premises
- Ongoing professional development and portfolio roles
- Excellent, supportive leadership team
We are keen to develop our model for primary care and continue to offer good quality, patient focused care, whilst developing our services to accommodate the changes in General Practice and Primary Care.
We offer a competitive salary of between £88,000 for our salaried GPs to £109,740 for our salaried partner GPs.
Why not get in touch to discuss what we can offer? Please give me a call on 07464918309 or email me at karen.morrell@GP-A82020.nhs.uk