NCPC have several positions for enthusiastic, motivated Physician Associates (or those about to qualify) to join our not for profit organisation. We have 18 sites across North Cumbria delivering Primary Care Services, all of our practices have a CQC good rating. North Cumbria is a beautiful area on the edge of the Lake District National Park, within easy access to road/rail links and good local schools and colleges.
We are a forward thinking organisation who want to do things differently and meet the challenges of modern primary care.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for NCPC as a Physician Associate. You will deliver a high standard of patient care with in depth theoretical knowledge and evidence-based practice working under the supervision of a GP, managing a clinical caseload and dealing with patient’s needs in a primary care setting. You will work with a multidisciplinary team to delivery high quality patient outcomes.
What NCPC offer:
- Highly competitive remuneration package depending on experience
- Flexible work packages including full and part time.
- Access to NHS pension scheme
- Indemnity cover
- 5 weeks annual leave pro rata
- Unique and comprehensive in-house induction and training opportunities
- Continuous learning and development programmes
- Cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme
- Weekly clinical meetings, ongoing management and GP Locality Lead support
What we expect from you:
- You will be a qualified Physician Associate (or about to qualify) with a strong commitment to want to work in general practice.
- You will be motivated by delivering high quality patient care and see team work as an essential part of your role.
- You will be hungry to learn and commit to education and supervision from a GP supervisor.
- You may be interested in developing a sub-speciality interest within general practice which NCPC will support and encourage.
- You will be keen to develop your professional network to encourage best practice and increase awareness of new developments connected to Physician Associates.
to apply follow https://beta.jobs.nhs.uk/candidate/jobadvert/B0334-21-6742