Come and join us as a Nurse Practitioner/Advanced Nurse Practitioner in a very different model of general practice!
NCPC has a number of positions for enthusiastic, motivated nurses to join our not for profit organisation. We have 18 sites across North Cumbria delivering Primary Care Services, all of our practices have a CQC good rating. North Cumbria is a beautiful area on the edge of the Lake District National Park, within easy access to road/rail links and good local schools and colleges.
We currently have opportunities to join our clinical teams at our practices in Workington and Copeland.
We are a forward thinking organisation who want to do things differently and meet the challenges of modern primary care. We have new business and clinical models and are looking for nurses to join us and help us develop and lead our approach.
We can offer:
- Flexible hours, and flexible ways of working including annualised hours and flexible working patterns.
- Opportunities to lead clinical projects and develop your clinical interests
- EMIS Web computer system
- NCPC host three PCNs who are proactive in developing new local services
- Ongoing professional development and a network of support, training and development
- NHS Pension
- This role will be working autonomously, but will be supported by a multi-professional primary care team of doctors, nurses and we have a number of other services including a Primary Care Centre for urgent on the day appointments and walk in minor injuries, Acute home visiting services, Frail Elderly Assessment Services, Chronic Disease Hubs, Medicines Hubs, Wound & Vascular services, Social Prescribers/Health Coaches/Care Coordinators.
We are keen to develop our model for primary care and continue to offer good quality, patient focused care, whilst developing our services to accommodate the changes in General Practice and Primary Care.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits dependant on experience and appropriate qualifications for high level practice.
Why not get in touch to discuss what we can offer? Please give me a call on 07464918309 or email me at karen.morrell@GP-A82020.nhs.uk