NCPC acts as a host employing organisation for three Primary Care Networks – Carlisle Network, Copeland PCN, and Workington PCN. We provide management and operational support to our PCNs. In addition, we support and provide services for:
· Same Day Health Service in Copeland
· Paramedic Visiting Service in Copeland
· Care Home Nursing Visiting Service in Copeland
· Primary Care Centre in Workington
· Three Covid vaccination centres in Carlisle, Copeland, and Workington
Each of our three localities (Carlisle, Copeland, Workington) offers a range of primary care services tailored to local need, such as Chronic Disease and Medicines hubs, wound and vascular services, frail elderly assessment.