NCPC are looking for motivated, passionate GPs to join us and lead a new model of primary care, with no financial risk, business ownership, or employer responsibilities.
Our Lead GPs and Salaried GPs, work closely with our teams of ANP’s, Practice Nurses, Pharmacists and Paramedics amongst others to deliver care in one of our six different Practices across North Cumbria. There are roles for experienced GPs, on the national retention scheme and for newly qualified practitioners the GP Fellowship scheme offers support for those wishing to develop their leadership or clinical portfolio. We work closely with UCLAN and support their MBBS and Physician Associate studies courses, so there is the opportunity to develop teaching skills with us too.
Salaries are fixed annually and surpluses are returned into patient services or staff welfare and development activity.
Main duties of the job
As a Salaried GP you will manage and deal with a wide range of health needs in a primary care setting, ensuring the highest standards of care for all registered and temporary patients. In general the post-holder will be expected to undertake all the normal duties and responsibilities associated with a GP working within primary care.
As a GP you will recognise the importance of great communication within the team and will strive to:
· Communicate effectively with patients and carers
· Communicate effectively with other team members
· Recognise people’s needs for alternative methods of communication and respond accordingly
See our Job Description and further detail below:
‘A new model of primary care’
North Cumbria Primary Care Alliance (NCPC) is a primary care organisation doing things differently. We are able, through our not-for profit alliance model to offer Salaried GP partner roles across North Cumbria, focusing on the boroughs of Carlisle, Workington and Copeland.
What this means for you, as a clinician within our model, is that there is the opportunity to hold a partnership role with no financial risk, business ownership or employer responsibilities. Our robust head office operation provides support at both locality and corporate level.
What we can offer you:
· Flexible number of sessions, and flexible ways of working including annualised hours and flexible working patterns.
· Opportunities to lead clinical projects and develop your clinical interests
· EMIS Web computer system
· NCPC host three PCNs who are proactive in developing new local services
· No financial commitment – NCPC own or rent all our premises
· Ongoing professional development and portfolio roles
· Excellent, supportive leadership team
For more information or any enquiries, please contact email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit northcumbriaprimarycareltd.peoplehr.net.